Having a plan for your tax situation on an annual basis can mean the difference between getting a refund and having a balance due. Tax returns may only be filed annually, but my firm will give you a complete 360 view of your organization with quarterly or monthly updates. The IRS may have changes to tax laws several times per year. My firm participates in various live and webinar continuing education to keep up to date on these changes.
- Changes strengthen program; Free File can also help navigate new tax law provisions
- IRS Confirms Tax Filing Season to Begin January 28
- First plug-in electric vehicle manufacturer crosses 200,000 sold threshold;Tax credit for eligible consumers begins phase down on Jan. 1
- IRS issues standard mileage rates for 2019
- IRS issues proposed regulations on key new international provision, the base erosion and anti-abuse tax