Having a plan for your tax situation on an annual basis can mean the difference between getting a refund and having a balance due. Tax returns may only be filed annually, but my firm will give you a complete 360 view of your organization with quarterly or monthly updates. The IRS may have changes to tax laws several times per year. My firm participates in various live and webinar continuing education to keep up to date on these changes.
- IRS offers settlement for micro-captive insurance schemes; letters being mailed to groups under audit
- Treasury, IRS release final and proposed regulations on new 100% depreciation
- IRS announces new procedures to enable certain expatriated individuals a way to come into compliance with their U.S. tax and filing obligations
- IRS automatically waives estimated tax penalty for eligible 2018 tax filers
- IRS has begun sending letters to virtual currency owners advising them to pay back taxes, file amended returns; part of agencys larger efforts