Having a plan for your tax situation on an annual basis can mean the difference between getting a refund and having a balance due. Tax returns may only be filed annually, but my firm will give you a complete 360 view of your organization with quarterly or monthly updates. The IRS may have changes to tax laws several times per year. My firm participates in various live and webinar continuing education to keep up to date on these changes.
- IRS Announces Five New Members for the Electronic Tax Administration Advisory Committee
- As Hurricane Irma Threatens, IRS Urges Taxpayers to Prepare for Hurricanes, Floods and Other Disasters
- Don't Take the Bait, Step 9: Make Data Security an Everyday Priority; Key Steps Can Help
- IRS Provides Penalty Relief for Partnerships that Filed Late Returns in 2017
- Summer 2017 Statistics of Income Bulletin Now Available