Having a plan for your tax situation on an annual basis can mean the difference between getting a refund and having a balance due. Tax returns may only be filed annually, but my firm will give you a complete 360 view of your organization with quarterly or monthly updates. The IRS may have changes to tax laws several times per year. My firm participates in various live and webinar continuing education to keep up to date on these changes.
- IRS provides tips for last-minute filers; resources for extensions, payments and installment agreements
- Some people get more time to file without asking; Anyone else can request an automatic extension
- IRS issues guidance providing safe harbor for trades of player and staff-member contracts and draft picks
- IRS, Security Summit partners mark significant progress against identity theft; key taxpayer protection trends continue
- With new SALT limit, IRS explains tax treatment of state and local tax refunds